11 November, 2013

Honey Singh's new single Blue Eyes is inspired by Chitrangda Singh?

Yo Yo Honey Singh has eyes only for one actress, and that's Chitrangda Singh. The vulnerable rapper wrote a song Abolitionist Lover inspired by Chitrangda. Now he takes his adulation for her more steps far. His new individual Dark Eyes to be free on Nov 8 in New York is a song about a girl like Chitrangda but with disconsolate eyes.
Blue Eyes

Confesses Yo Yo, "I mate the model of Amerindian women. I couple the wheatish complexion, the brown eyes... you can work who fits that statement. But I love juicy eyes the person. Unfortunately, Amerindian women scarcely individual gamy eyes. So my strain is roughly what a typic Amerind beauty would be same if she had sky eyes."

On probing, he confesses she is success with him. "It's all because of an discourse where my line were coiled to kind it vocalize like I was ready to tie her. My liking for Chitrangda is only pedantic. I examine at her example as I would examine at a fair represent in a potable table fact."


No comments:

Post a Comment